The University of Cape Town is to celebrate Women’s month with the Graduate School of Business’ 18th annual Women in Business conference which will raise funds for 2018 scholarship for a female student who would otherwise be financially excluded from academic programmes.
A high-profile panel of speakers are expected to provide insightful inspiration based on their experiences that have made a difference in business and South African communities.
- Megan Burnett, COO at Prudential
- Antoinette Prophy, Diversity at Silicon Cape
- Nandipha Solomon, Marketing at Citadel
- Zamantungwa Khumalo, Editor at Mail & Guardian
- Adriana Marais, Innovation at SAP
- Colleen Higgs, Publisher at Modjaji
- Veli Ngubane, Founder & CCO at Avatar
- Lauren Gillis, Founder at Relate
- Lethabo Motswaledi, Co-founder at 3D Power
- Dawn Earp, Mining finance consultant.
The conference should also provide exceptional networking opportunities for delegates.
McKinsey will present their annual Women That Matter report. Secure your tickets for 18 August 2017 at The Avenue in Cape Town from 7:30am-3pm. Tickets are available for R750 per person here.
About Women in Business
Now in its 18th year, the Women in Business conference is a student-led initiative engaging leaders and executives from private, public, and NGO sectors who have pursued meaningful change in our business landscape.
Tickets and information: firstname.lastname@example.org