In the latest cabinet reshuffle, the long-standing and often embattled Dr Blade Nzimande, minister of higher education and training has been replaced with Hlengiwe Mkhize has been appointed as the Minister of Higher Education and Training.
Other changes made by the President Zuma to the National Executive are:
– Ayanda Dlodlo is the Minister of Home Affairs
– Mmamaloko Kubayi is the Minister of Communications
– David Mahlobo is the Minister of Energy
– Bongani Thomas Bongo is the Minister of State Security
– Buti Manamela is the Deputy Minister of Higher Education and Training.